Friday 24 July 2020

TOP: Cheapest Ferraris on the market in 2020




While growing up I remember my first matchbox car, It was a Ferrari F40 made by Maisto. I used it on the hot wheels track and that's how my love for cars began. Later the education about different makes and models came from Need for speed and Need for Speed 2 SE. Growing up in India there were hardly a couple of car manufacturers and these exotics were something I either saw in magazines or in video games. Internet was too new and I was still a kid to think that the internet was cool. I remember the first exotic car I saw (which was not much of an exotic) was a Mazda MX-5 and later a Mitsubishi 3000Gt. I was maybe 12 years old and it was the coolest car ever. But Since 1994, since Schumacher won his first world championship with Benetton I must say I was a Schumacher fan. So when Schumacher joined the Italian outfit in Maranello Ferrari became my dream car like every other kid at that age.

So the question is how expensive are these cars? Well, let's talk about the cheapest Ferraris on the market today. The list I have made is based on www.cars.com, www.autotrader.com, www.classic.autotrader.com and www.craigslist.com. So without any further ado lets dive into Ferraris you can afford without selling your kidneys for it.

The first one on the list is the Ferrari Mondial from the 80s. It had an 8 cylinder 3Litre engine that produced 240BHP with a top speed of 140Mph and 0-60 time of 9 seconds. The Mondial can be picked up between $30,000 to $40,000 with under 50,000 miles on the odometer. But like with any Ferrari its really difficult to tell the accuracy of the mileage shown on the odometer.The cheapest one I came across was $25,995




Next is Mid to late 90s Ferrari F355 which produces 375BHP from its 3.5L V8 and does 0-60 in under 5 seconds. A little vanilla in terms of the looks but with feisty performance. The cheapest one we found was 47,500 but I am sure you can find one cheaper than that if you look harder.



Ferrari 308 is a 1970's classic and in my opinion, looks beautiful. I wouldn't mind having the 308 in my collection. Popup headlights and aggressive styling. This Ferrari without any fancy electronics is a pure drivers car. This 8 cylinder motor 2.9L motor produces 240 BHP like the Mondial but does 0-60 in 7 seconds. You can find one for around $40,000. The cheapest one we found was $38,000. But I believe these would go up in price. So if you are considering one, don't wait too long.


Ferrari 348 is the late-80s, early to mid-90s, Pinnanfarina designed mid-engined V8 sports car with independent all-round suspension. This 3.4L Quadcam v8 produced 300BHP and came with a steel platform and subframe. With pop up headlights and blades to cut the wind on its doors it was and is a very beautiful car that resembled the Italian masterpiece, the Testarossa. The only reason it was frowned upon was because the Acura Nsx launched at the same time which outperformed this sluggish carburated Ferrari in every possible way. The cheapest one we found was $49,000


Ferrari 360 is the newest on this list(in terms of production year) with an aluminium space frame chassis and a 3.6L v8 that produces 400BHP. This Pininfarina designed monster did 0-60 in under 4.5 seconds.
The cheapest one we found was $30,000 but that's rare. Normally they sell for somewhere in the mid to high 40s.

If you have enjoyed this article don't forget to give me a thumbs up. Share it with someone you think might get value out of this article and if you want to see more, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel “JIMBOYRULEZ”, all one word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment